Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Concept Art for 'Lilo and Stitch'

 Copyright Disney Enterprises, Inc.

  Double click to enlarge image!







Comments?  Please hit 'Comment Link' above.

3 comments:

Belén said...

Wow!!!! que buena arte! me encantan las sombras y los matices!

Muy buenos eh!

OYO! said...

Hi Michael, I'm truly inspired by your works, Lilo and Stich had a great impact on me when i first saw it back in the days. Now I'm illustrating a children bookwhere the action takes place on a tropical and I really want to give the same stylised magical happy cute feel to it and seeing the choices you made and how you chose to stylised certain elements helps me a lot ! How much I wish I could have been trained by the Dysney masters. Thanks again ! Hope life is treating you good ! :)

Geneviève said...

Hey! I pressed the comments button!

I'd just say that you are a really talented artist, Lilo & Stitch is one of my favorite movie especially because of the incredible look and ambiance. You contributed to ambellish that vision of a great movie. Every drawing that is on your on this page is wonderful! That's it!
you can see my blog too if you want.
rapounzelle.blogspot.com